The Eden Project near St Austell will be going pink in honour of The 2012 Breastival of Rock this May.
The evening gig, organised by Bosom Buddies founder Pauline Giles, will feature live music from some of the region’s best bands.
- 7.00pm – 7.30pm : Nine Lives
- 7.50pm – 8.20pm : Blue on Black
- 8.40pm – 9.10pm : Canz
- 9.30pm – 10.00pm : Sinpusher
- 10.20pm – 11.10pm : Facemelter
- 11.35pm – 1.00am : Thunderstruck – a Tribute to the music of AC : DC
The 2012 Breastival of Rock follows in the footsteps of the 2011 fund-raising gig, also held at and supported by Eden, that raised over £7,000 for the breast cancer education charity, Bosom Buddies.
“We couldn’t believe the generosity of people in 2011,” said Pauline Giles, “and have already had an amazing response to the 2012 event – I’m not going to set my expectations too high but it would be amazing if we could raise even more in 2012!”